Shack dwellers left homeless after fire would consider a move
Taken from eyewitnessnews.co.za/Malungelo Booi:

Some residents of a township in the Western Cape town of Hout Bay on Monday said they would not refuse an offer to be relocated.

Many Imizamu Yethu residents have been busy rebuilding after their homes after they were destroyed in a weekend fire.

The blaze was reportedly sparked by a candle.

The City of Cape Town said it is working on a long-term plan to relocate scores of shack dwellers.

Some residents said they are tired of the constant shack fires and admit they would not oppose such a move.

About 160 structures were destroyed by the blaze, leaving 900 people destitute.

Residents said they are grateful that no lives were lost in the incident.

Promote Post

You must be logged in to post a comment.

http://790tv.co.za/wordpress/wp-content/themes/selecta